Monday 29 April 2013

Day Six

 I started the day off with some early morning yoga, which I quite enjoyed. Then had some breaky, showered and hit the road again.
 
A couple hours later we made it to our destination, zip lining in the redwoods! What a hoot! We couldn't have asked for better guides - two decent looking fellas with great senses of humor! I don't think we stopped laughing the entire time! So much fun! I love having a Granny that will zip line with me without hesitation!
 
The best pictures of the adventure are on my camera (not my phone which what I am typing all my posts on!) but these will give you a hint of the fun we had despite the fact that they are a little on the fuzzy side.


 
We found our way to Santa Cruz where we will plop our stuff for the night and then find some form of transportation to San Francisco tomorrow! I had a great deep fried meal and a chocolate sundae! Talk about heaven ; ) I'm on holiday from my healthy lifestyle. Our plan is to kick back and relax for the rest of the night! I wonder what adventures lie ahead of us!? I guess we will soon find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment