Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Best Way to End a Day!

This week the kids have been writing midterm exams so that means no homework after school. More play time! :) Last night I put tattoos on all the kids! I had one child on my lap, another one hanging over my shoulder playing with my hair, one I was putting the tattoe on and the other 12 were in a tight circle around me! Good thing I'm not like mom or I'd be gasping for air! LOL The hardest part of the day here are the late afternoon hours waiting for the kids to get home but when Ibra is asleep in your arms curled up against you, even that doesn't seem so bad! When they do get home smiling and happy, I don't stop smiling for three hours! Laughs and stories at supper and some dancing and giggles later. In a flash, it's time for the goodnights, hugs,kisses and I love yous! Then I crawl into bed with my heart smiling and the corners of my mouth doing the same. To me this is the best way to end my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment