Tuesday 14 February 2012

More Pictures!! :)

Mom and I with Prosper, our awesome Chef on our safari!













Lion cubs laying in the shade while Mama's go hunting!











 Mom and Granny posing for a picture in the Serengeti - where we were sleeping with the animals!











One of my new favorite animals! I think we would all agree being this close to our friend Simba was unforgettable!









Lots of laughs in the jeep!


















Loved the pillowcases! Thanks Bulldogs!













Is it just me or does this picture make my hand glow!? Kids all lined up for bracelets so we are all matching now!












If only you could have heard the giggles as the ball bounced and they tried to keep it in! Thanks Auntie Dar!









The look on Granny's face when she arrived with no baggage! Just happy as ever to have arrived safe!











Painting the names on the wall! This had to done in the early morning hours as it just gets too hot! Thank you to everyone who donated! :)














Ibra and I hanging out while the kids are at school! He's to cute for his own good! LOL

Reading the letters from the Coalhurst kids! Loved to see the pictures of who wrote them! Thanks again!

All the kids got their toe nails painted! The boys were right on in there too! So cute!
Well there should be more to come! Sad to think I will be on a plane home in only six days! The last two days we have been working hard in this heat doing yard work and cleaning things up! I am at the internet cafe right now so I could put some pictures up as the internet isn't very good at home! LOL Funny, I call it home now... I guess the kids just make it feel like home! I will post more in a few days!

Love, C

1 comment:

  1. We looked at your blog in options class! They realized they could run up you page views by clicking refresh so you may have noticed a surge around about 1:50! They loved seeing the kids open their letters and seeing our school name on the wall! More, please! We love to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete